Product No. :0510402
Scope of application:
For the establishment of oxygen channels for patients on low-flow oxygen
Single plug nasal oxygen tube consisting of catheter, air source connector, bifurcation connector, fixing ring, nasal sub (single plug);
1. Quick connection: one-step connection method, convenient, fast, solid, advantages of quick plug and play.
2. High pressure resistance:resistant to high pressures of 0.4 MPa.
3. Non-toxic and highly transparent: non-toxic and environmentally friendly material, high transparency.
4. Irradiation sterilisation: the wetting solution is sterilised by irradiation
5. No inhibition agent: the wetting solution does not contain inhibition agent.
6. Quiet: nano-microcrystalline wetting, low noise, improve wetting effect
7. Time of use: double-layer nano-microcrystalline wetting, to ensure the wetting effect at the same time, reduce water loss and extend the use time.
8. Hexagonal design, anti-bending, oxygen absorption more smoothly to ensure the effectiveness of oxygen therapy
Product name: Disposable Nasal Oxygen Tube
Production License No: JSMPA No. 20140065
Registration Certificate No: JSMPA(A)20152080868
Model: Nasal oxygen tubing is divided into three types according to style: Style A (single plug and double hole), Style B (headgear), and Style C (oxygen tubing). Style A is available in three specifications according to size: small, medium and large. Optional: wetting device. The wetting devices are classified into four models according to style: Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ and Ⅳ.
Structure composition: single plug nasal oxygen tube consists of catheter, air source connector, bifurcation connector, fixing ring, nasal sub (single plug); double hole nasal oxygen tube consists of catheter, air source connector, bifurcation connector, fixing ring, nasal sub (double hole); head set nasal oxygen tube consists of catheter, bifurcation connector, fixing ring, nasal sub; oxygen delivery tube consists of catheter, air source connector, transition connector. Optional: wetting device, consisting of wetting bottle and wetting liquid, the wetting liquid is purified water
Scope of application: for the establishment of oxygen channels in patients with low flow oxygenation
Respiratory medicine, neurology, gastroenterology, oncology, ICU, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, etc.